The most expensive inclusion for 2016 is a 10-day first class trip to Israel ($55,000), with that Japanese walking tour coming in at $45,000.
See full list below..
• A 10-day, first-class trip to Israel ($55,000)
• A year’s worth of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar ($45,000)
• A 15-day walking tour of Japan ($45,000)
• 3 private training sessions with “celebrity wellness expert” and star of ABC’s My Diet Is Better Than Yours, Jay Cardiello ($1,400)
• Ultherapy—a laser skin-tightening procedure courtesy of 740 Park MD ($5,530)
• A Lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
• A Fit Club TV “Ultimate Fitness Package” in a private villa ($6,250)
• A Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer valued at $249.99 (At least Leonardo DiCaprio will be happy)
.A $1,900, “Vampire Breast Lift procedure that uses the patient’s own blood to achieve “rounder cleavage without implants” and is said to be the latest thing in LA.
Notably, the bags are only given to nominees in the main acting and directing categories.