7-Year Old Electrocuted In Benin [Video]

7-Year Old Electrocuted In Benin [Video]

Latest News No Comments on 7-Year Old Electrocuted In Benin [Video]

 

 

The incident allegedly occurred at Omo-Iyamu street, off Country Home Motel road, off Sapele road, Benin City.

Residents lamented that the BEDC Electric cable fell in the neighbourhood and Officials Of BEDC were called to rectify the situation in order to prevent any “accident” of any kind but the officials didn’t show up as the BEDC maintenance car was not available, Punch reports.

The deceased identified as Stanley Bobo was said to have gone out to play when he stepped on the live wire, automatically killing him and burning part of his body.The unfortunate incident threw the entire residents of the area into grief.
\

G+ Comments

Default Comments

Leave a comment

*

© 2014 Welcome To Victor Nwankpa's Blog
Designed By: VeeWebs +220-7326216.

Back to Top